The Granary ‘Cue & Brew is pleased to announce our next Guest Chef Collaborative dinner has been booked for the 1st week of September with James Beard nominee Chef Kevin Sousa from Pittsburgh, PA.
Guest Chef Collaborative Dinner with Kevin Sousa:
Monday, September 9th
- 2 Seatings Available (6:00 or 8:30pm)
- Price: $69/person
- Beer & Wine Pairings will be offered at an additional charge
- 7 Innovative Courses
What to expect? How about these mouth-watering morsels?
- Green tomato sorbet, scallops, sorrel, ginger, melon
- Cucumber, sungold tomato, pastrami, elderflower mustard, smoked brisket fat mayo
- Beef heart tartare, smoked egg salad, mushroom relish, and radish
- Octopus pickled and smoked , jasmine tea prickly pear, BBQ chips, furikake
- Wild boar ragout, bucatini, preserved lemon, egg yolk, mimolette
- Blue cheese, chocolate, almond, flower, nasturtium
- Fried peach pie, smoked foie icing, corn ice cream
…Mark your calendars and make your reservation today!
For the latest news and announcements, follow us on FB & Twitter @TheGranarySA